Jag hade velat summera veckan sedan i onsdags, då jag skrev senast. Men efter många om och men så ska jag låta bli. Jag tänker bara citera Rachel från vänner. 
[Ross listens to a phone message from a drunk Rachel.]
Rachel: Ross... hi, it's Rachel. I'm just calling to say that... everything's fine, and I'm really happy for you, and your cat, who by the way I think you should name "Michael". So you see there, I'm thinking of names, so obviously I'm over you... I'm. Over. You. And that, my friend, is what they call "closure".
Rachel: Ross... hi, it's Rachel. I'm just calling to say that... everything's fine, and I'm really happy for you, and your cat, who by the way I think you should name "Michael". So you see there, I'm thinking of names, so obviously I'm over you... I'm. Over. You. And that, my friend, is what they call "closure".
I morgon är det Lars, sedan bär det av till Stockholm. Jag kan inte lova att jag kommer hem levande, men det märker vi. Veckan har varit grym iaf..
När jag kommer hem kommer allt vara som vanligt igen...
Bilden till inlägget är helt meningslös egentligen. Ville visa mitt favorithalsband, som jag börjat använda igen..
"That my friend, is what they call closure!"
Ring om ni har vägarna förbi söder i helgen, ni ska få se vem ni roar er med.
