20080319

080319

OC gets me.
Den som säger att tvserier inte händer på riktigt kan dra åt helvete.
Allt som händer i OC är så sant som det kan bli.

Summer: Say that you don't love me anymore.
Seth: Summer...
Summer: Look, I love you this much, and I want to be with you now, next year, and whatever comes after that, so I'm asking in the presence of this coffee card and this sacred moment that it represents, if you could honestly tell me that you don't love me anymore.....
Seth: Summer I.....
Summer: Just say it, Cohen. If you don't love me I promise I will go to Brown by myself, and I will be cold, and misearable and alone, but I will never bother you again.
Seth: I don't love you anymore..


Marissa: Ryan, we're not friends. We were never just friends.
Ryan: I guess that was the problem then. See ya.




Ryan: Ok, I have to pick wisely, ding-dongs or cheesesticks?
Marissa: I don’t care, pick whatever.
Ryan: Well, I don’t care either so…
Marissa: So I guess we’ll just starve..
Ryan: Are you ever gonna stop being mad at me?
Marissa: I’m not mad at you
Ryan: Right..
Marissa: I mean, why would I be mad at you?
Ryan: Because you walked in on me with another girl?
Marissa: Actually, I think she was a woman. And why would I care about that?
Ryan: I dont know, shouldn’t be a problem..
Marissa: There’s no problem!
Ryan: Except…ding-dongs or cheesesticks?
Marissa: I don’t care Ryan, I don’t care about ding-dongs and I don’t care about cheesesticks and I really don’t care that I walked in on you with another girl…woman, whatever?!
Ryan: The only reason I was with her was because you were clearly back with Luke
Marissa: I was not back with Luke!
Ryan: Well you are now right?
Marissa: Right so we’ll just get to Mexico, split up, and we never have to see each other again.
Ryan: Sounds like a plan.
Marissa: Did you ever wonder why I came to the pool house to find you?
Ryan: Everyday. Here’s your chance, clear the air, tell me!
(Pause)
Marissa: ... cheesesticks, I hate ding-dongs...